An Essential Kit for Secondary 1 Integrated Science Revision Notes + Plenty of Exercises
Revision Notes: - Systematic & concise point forms with clear tables and simple diagrams - Include points to notes and key ideas - Provide vocabulary lists with Chinese meaning Exercises: - All types of MC, short & long questions exercises - Include detailed solutions with reminders and alternative methods
1. INTRODUCTION TO SCIENCE How to design and carry out an experiment?
2. WATER Where does our drinking water come from?
3. LOOKING AT LIVING THINGS What are the characteristics of living things?
4. CELLS AND HUMAN REPRODUCTION Where do our lives come from?
5. ENERGY What are the forms of energy commonly seen in our daily lives?
6. MATTER AS PARTICLES What is the basic unit of matter?